Shae finished up her first week of school. Not sure if I'm ready for her to be gone four days a week... I may drop her back down to two. She did well, though! We worked on her homework assignment today. She brought home a paper doll that we had to decorate/design to look like her.

Layla Faith is a mess! I call her my little sweetmess. She says, "Boohbah" and "Bud." She climbs the stairs faster than you can blink and yesterday she climbed on top of our Little Tikes picnic table. If she's not headed towards the stairs, it's to the dog water or the buttons on the dvd player. We have to gate her into the living room anytime she's on the floor. She's figured out how to open cabinet doors. She loves to eat eat eat - food and paper! She has a little cold right now but is otherwise doing great.
No comments:
Post a Comment